Parking this here for later reference in class.
I am troubleshooting a DHCP relay issue with the DLR and have found this KB article useful in identifying known issues with NSX 6.x for vSphere. The article get updated periodically.
It turns out we ran across a bug that should be fixed with version 6.2.3.
This is an old KB that still gets referenced when odd things happen with new Windows VMs.
VMware KB: Running data collection on a new VMware vRealize Orchestrator endpoint in VMware vRealize Automation fails with the error: Full authentication is required to access this resource
This KB article is just one more indicator that you should use lower case for names and addresses for the components of vRealize Automation. I have spent more time than with customers troubleshooting issues related to mixed case host names, dns records, etc.
Do yourself a favor: standardize on lowercase names!